- Reduces capillary water absorption.
- Minimizes the risk of efflorescence and dirt pick-up.
- Provides a better color intensity and uniformity.
- Reduces the growth of algae and fungi on concrete surfaces.
- Enhances physical properties such as compressive, flexural and tensile strength.
- Improves the colour shades and thus reduces the needed pigment dosages.
- Highly alkaline resistant.
- Provides a better demolding and sharper edges.
- Reduces chloride diffusion.
- Improves workability.
Cemairin Block R20 is a water-based, ready to use integral concrete waterproofing admixture specially designed for use in concrete masonry units and provides easy to use product that imparts water-repellency.
Cemairin Block R20 also provides manufactured low slump concrete with improved compressive strength and absorption properties, as well as improved “machinability” or ease of manufacturing units.