- Controls and inhibits crack formulation caused by plastic shrinkage, settlement or other internal stresses in concrete.
- Reduces shotcrete rebound.
- Improves fresh mix properties (homogeneity & cohesiveness).
- Increases concrete durability.
- Replaces light gauge welded-wire reinforcement (6 x 6 W1.4/W1.4) and traditional shrinkage and temperature reinforcement.
- Increases Shock, impact and fatigue resistance.
- Acts as post-crack reinforcement.
- Easily distributed throughout the cementitious mix.
- Compatible with all types of cement and concrete admixtures.
- Reduces bleeding.
DonFiber PP-F is a fibrillated micro fiber reinforcement, manufactured of 100% polypropylene fibers containing no polyamide, nylon or reprocessed olefin materials. It is designed for use with all cementitious mixes.
Multidimensional, efficient distribution due to the fibrillated web structure of DonFiber PP-F that surrounds the aggregate within a concrete mix or cementitious mixes providing post-crack reinforcement, preventing crack formation, and enhancing strength.