- Controls and inhibits crack formulation caused by plastic shrinkage, settlement or other internal stresses in concrete.
- Reduces shotcrete rebound.
- Improves fresh mix properties (homogeneity & cohesiveness).
- Increases concrete durability.
- Replaces light gauge welded-wire reinforcement (6 x 6 W1.4/W1.4) and traditional shrinkage and temperature reinforcement.
- Increases Shock, impact and fatigue resistance.
- Acts as post-crack reinforcement.
- Easily distributed throughout the cementitious mix.
- Compatible with all types of cement and concrete admixtures.
- Reduces bleeding.
DonFiber PP-F is a fibrillated micro fiber reinforcement, manufactured of 100% polypropylene fibers containing no polyamide, nylon or reprocessed olefin materials. It is designed for use with all cementitious mixes.
Multidimensional, efficient distribution due to the fibrillated web structure of DonFiber PP-F that surrounds the aggregate within a concrete mix or cementitious mixes providing post-crack reinforcement, preventing crack formation, and enhancing strength.
DonFiber PP-F is ideally designed for the following applications:
- Tunnel applications.
- Slabs and parking areas.
- Precast concrete.
- Industrial and residential floors.
- Highway, railway, bridge decks.
- Construction chemicals.
- 1.0 lg or 1.5 lb (453 g, 680 g) water soluble PE packs.
- 11 lb (5 kg) plastic bags.
Other packaging is available upon request.
Dosage of DonFiber PP-F will vary depending on the area of application and the required properties of concrete mixes. Typical dosage is between 1.0 - 1.5 lb/yd³ (0.6 - 0.9 kg/m³) of concrete.
DonFiber PP-F complies with the requirements of ASTM C1116, Type III and EN 14889 Part II, Type 1B.