- Controls and inhibits crack formulation caused by plastic shrinkage, settlement or other internal stresses in concrete.
- Improves fresh mix properties (homogeneity & cohesiveness).
- Increases concrete durability, shock, impact & fatigue Resistance.
- Replaces light gauge welded-wire reinforcement and traditional shrinkage and temperature reinforcement.
- Restrains shrinkage cracking and acts as post-crack reinforcement.
- Easily distributed throughout the cementitious mix.
- Compatible with all types of cement and concrete admixtures.
DonFiber PP Macro X is a synthetic macro fibre reinforcement for structural use, manufactured from 100% copolymer/polypropylene fibres in the shape of twisted bundles of monofilament fibers. It is designed for use with all cementitious mixes, and specially for use as a secondary reinforcement in slab on grade applications and industrial floors.
The inclusion of DonFiber PP Macro X within a concrete mix or cementitious mixes will reduce and control plastic shrinkage cracks and early age cracks, increase crack control under high pressure and provide ductility, high energy absorption and flexural toughness to concrete, and eliminate the need for steel mesh and steel fibres.