High performance corrugated steel fibers for reinforcement of concrete and mortar
- Increases the compressive and tensile strength capacity.
- Increases the load bearing capacity.
- Increases the flexural bending strength.
- Increases the fatigue and abrasion resistance.
- Improves the resistance to impact and dynamic loads.
- Reduces the shrinkage cracks due to full depth reinforcement distribution.
- Cost effective, replaces the need of reinforcement wire mesh, thus it can achieve up to 15% cost reduction in floor construction compared with one reinforced by traditional reinforcement mesh.
- Reduces the construction time by eliminating fitting time of reinforcement steel and replacing with fibers dispensing.
DonFiber ST300 are corrugated steel wire fibers, designed for use with all types of concrete mixes to enhance mechanical properties and reduce plastic shrinkage cracking.