- Increases the compressive and tensile strength capacity.
- Increases the load bearing capacity.
- Increases the flexural bending strength.
- Increases the fatigue and abrasion resistance.
- Improves the resistance to impact and dynamic loads.
- Reduces the shrinkage cracks due to full depth reinforcement distribution.
- Cost effective, replaces the need of reinforcement wire mesh, thus it can achieve up to 15% cost reduction in floor construction compared with one reinforced by traditional reinforcement mesh.
- Reduces the construction time by eliminating fitting time of reinforcement steel and replacing with fibers dispensing.
DonFiber ST300 are corrugated steel wire fibers, designed for use with all types of concrete mixes to enhance mechanical properties and reduce plastic shrinkage cracking.
DonFiber ST300 is ideally designed for use in the following applications:
- Tunnel segments.
- Pre-cast concrete.
- Industrial floors.
- Composite decks.
- Slabs on piles.
- Foundation slabs.
- Shear reinforcement in pre-stressed elements.
DonFiber ST300 is available in paper sacks of 44 lb (20 kg) bags.
The dosage range of DonFiber ST300 is 25-67 lb/yd³ (15 - 40 kg/m³) of concrete, recommended dosage is 42 lb/yd³ (25 kg/m³). Representative trials should be conducted to determine the optimum dosage of DonFiber ST300 to meet the performance requirements by using the materials and conditions in actual use.
DonFiber ST300 complies with the requirements of Standard Specification for Steel Fibers for Fiber-Reinforced Concrete ASTM A820, Type I, as well as EN 14889-1.