Donplast 150EX is a new generation superplasticizer designed to produce concrete with extended slump retention.
This effect can be used to produce low viscosity concrete for mid-to-high scale projects or when pumping concrete over long distances is required.
- For concrete pouring at high levels.
- Extended workability concrete for more than 150 minutes.
- Produces high flowability concrete with enhanced compressive strength.
- Structures with congested reinforcement.
- Pre-stressed concrete.
- Improved cohesion allow for use in mass concrete pours and piling.
- Hot weather concreting.
Donplast 150EX is available in 5 gal (19 litre) containers as well as 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
The recommended dosage of Donplast 150EX is 8 to 85 fl oz/100 Ib (520 - 5,525 ml/100 kg) of cement or cementitious materials in the mix including GGBFS, PFA or micro-silica.
Representative trials should first be conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Hyperplast 150EX to meet the performance requirements by using the
materials and conditions in actual use.