- Increases frost resistance at the early stage.
- Reduces initial set time.
- Improves the mix cohesion and minimizes bleeding and segregation.
Donplast CW is a calcium chloride-based accelerating liquid admixture designed to accelerate the normal setting time of unreinforced concrete and masonry.
- Accelerating cement hydration which allows the concrete to resist frosting at the early stage.
- Unreinforced concrete flooring.
- Concrete brick, roofing tile, concrete pipes and other concrete products.
Donplast CW is available in 5 gal (19 litre) containers as well as 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
Dosage of Donplast CW will vary depending on cement content and outside temperature. The required dosage should be determined for each case.
Typical dosage is between 25 to 52 fl oz/100lb (1,625 - 3,380 ml/100 kg) of cement content. Dosages outside the typical range given above may be used to meet particular requirements.
Donplast CW complies with the requirements of Specification for Chemical Admixture for Concrete ASTM C494 as a Type C.