- Optimizes cement utilization.
- Higher early and ultimate strengths
- Improves the water impermeability characteristics of concrete mix.
- Increases the durability and resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Improved finishability
- Minimizes segregation and bleeding problems by improving the cohesion of concrete mixes.
Hyperplast ES117 is high early age strength superplasticiser employs the latest developments in polycarboxylate technology to meet the demands of the precast concrete industry.
Hyperplast ES117 is free of chloride and low alkali. It is compatible with all types of cements.
- Precast / pre-stressed concrete.
- Increase productivity/ reduction in cycle time.
- Achieve high early strengths.
- Production of high strength and high-performance concrete.
- Production of high-quality concrete with improved durability and watertightness.
Hyperplast ES117 is available in 5 gal (19 litre) containers as well as 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
The recommended dosage of Hyperplast ES117 is 10 to 20 fl oz/100 Ib (625 - 1,304 ml/100 kg) of cement or cementitious materials in the mix including GGBFS, PFA or micro-silica.
Representative trials should first be conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Hyperplast ES117 to meet the performance requirements by using the materials and conditions in actual use.
Hyperplast ES117 complies with the requirements of Specification for Chemical Admixture for Concrete ASTM C494 as a Type E admixture.