- Optimizes cement utilization.
- Can be used as high range and normal range water reducer depending on the used dosage.
- Improves the water impermeability characteristics of concrete mix.
- Significantly improves the slump retention characteristic without affecting the setting time.
- Increases the durability and resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Significantly improves early and ultimate compressive strengths.
- Minimizes segregation and bleeding problems by improving the cohesion of concrete mixes.
Donplast PC146 is a high range water reducing admixture based on polycarboxylic polymers with selective additives which are especially formulated to enable the water content of the concrete to perform in a more effective manner.
This effect can be used in different concrete applications where it is required to keep the water-to-cement ratio at a minimum level while maintaining an excellent workability and strength performance.
Donplast PC146 is suitable for use in the following applications:
- Acts as high range water reducer for the production of high strength and high performance concrete.
- Can be also used as normal range water reducer for low and mid-rise constructions.
- Production of self-levelling concrete.
- Improves the cohesion of concrete used for mass concrete pours and piling.
- Structures with congested reinforcement.
Donplast PC146 is available in 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
The recommended dosage of Donplast PC146 is 11 to 23 fl oz/100 Ib (715 - 1,500 ml/100 kg) of cement or cementitious materials in the mix including GGBFS, PFA or micro-silica.
Representative trials should be first conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Donplast PC146
to meet the performance requirements by using the materials and conditions in actual use.
Donplast PC146 complies with the requirements of Specification for Chemical Admixture for Concrete ASTM C494 as a Type A and F admixture, depending on the used dosage.