- Optimizes cement utilization.
- Improves the water impermeability characteristics of concrete mix.
- Increases the durability and resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Significantly improves the early and ultimate compressive strengths.
- Minimizes segregation and bleeding problems by improving the cohesion of concrete mixes.
Donplast PC15 is a water-reducing admixture formulated from selected polymers specially designed to enable the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively.
This effect can be used to improve workability, to increase ultimate strength or to facilitate a reduction in the cement content while sustaining mix properties.
- Production of high strength and high-performance concrete.
- Helps in accelerating early strength development.
- Production of high-quality concrete with improved durability and water tightness.
- Suitable for precast concrete applications.
Donplast PC15 is available in 5 gal (19 litre) containers as well as 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
The recommended dosage of Donplast PC15 is 8 to 31 fl oz/100 Ib (520 - 2,015 ml/100 kg) of cement or cementitious materials in the mix including GGBFS, PFA or micro-silica.
Representative trials should first be conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Donplast PC15 to meet the performance requirements by using the materials and conditions in actual use.
Donplast PC15 complies with the requirements of Specification for Chemical Admixture for Concrete ASTM C494 as a Type A and F admixture, depending on the used dosage.