- Optimizes cement utilization.
- Improves the water impermeability characteristics of concrete mix.
- Increases the durability and resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Significantly improves the early and ultimate compressive strengths.
- Minimizes segregation and bleeding problems by improving the cohesion of concrete mixes.
Donplast PC214S is a water reducing admixture based on polycarboxylic polymers with selective additives which are specially formulated to enable the water content of the concrete to perform in a more effective manner.
This effect can be used to produce a high strength and flowable concrete mix at low water-to-cement ratio to achieve the highest durability and performance with minimal air entrainment effect on concrete mix.
Donplast PC214S is suitable for use in the following applications:
- Production of high strength and high performance concrete.
- Suitable for normal weight and light weight concrete in ready-mix, precast and pre-stressed applications.
- Improves the cohesion of concrete for use in mass concrete pours and piling.
- Structures with congested reinforcement.
- Production of self-levelling concrete.
Donplast PC214S is available in 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
Dosage rates will vary depending on the material used, ambient conditions and the requirements of a
specific project. For general concreting applications and compliance with ASTM C494 Type A, Donplast PC214S recommended dosage is 4.6 to 6.9 fl oz/100 Ib (300 - 450 ml/100 kg) of cement or cemenitious materials in the mix including GGBFS, PFA or micro-silica.
For compliance with ASTM C494 Type F, Donplast PC214S recommended dosage is 8.4 to 13 fl oz/100 Ib (550 - 850 ml/100 kg) of cement or cementitious materials in the mix including GGBFS, PFA or micro-silica.
Representative trials should be first conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Donplast PC214S
to meet the performance requirements by using the materials and conditions in actual use.
Donplast PC214S complies with the requirements of Specification for Chemical Admixture for Concrete ASTM C494 as a Type A and F admixture, depending on the used dosage.