- Optimizes cement utilization.
- Improves the water impermeability characteristics of concrete mix.
- Significantly improves the slump retention characteristic.
- Increases the durability and resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Significantly improves early and ultimate compressive strengths.
- Minimizes segregation and bleeding problems by improving the cohesion of concrete mixes.
Donplast PC218 is a high range water reducing admixture based on polycarboxylic polymers with selective additives which are especially formulated to
enable the water content of the concrete to perform in a more effective manner.
This effect can be used in different concrete applications where it is required to keep the water-to-cement ratio at a minimum level while maintaining an excellent workability and strength performance.
Donplast PC218 is suitable for use in the following applications:
- Acts as a high range water reducer for the production of high strength and high performance concrete.
- Suitable for normal weight and light weight concrete in ready-mix, precast and pre-stressed applications.
- Production of self-levelling concrete.
- Improves the cohesion of concrete for use in mass concrete pours and piling.
- Structures with congested reinforcement.
Donplast PC218 is available in 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
The recommended dosage of Donplast PC218 is 7 to 20 fl oz/100 Ib (455 -1300 ml/100 kg) of cement or cementitious materials in the mix including GGBFS, PFA or micro-silica.
Representative trials should first be conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Hyperplast PC218 to meet the performance requirements by using the
materials and conditions in actual use.
Donplast PC218 complies with the requirements of the Specification for Chemical Admixture for Concrete ASTM C494 as a Type G admixture.