- Increased compressive and flexural strength.
- Excellent slump retention.
- Optimizes cement utilization.
- Better durability and impermeable concrete.
- Improves shrinkage and creep behaviors.
Donplast PC222S is a water reducing admixture with excellent slump retaining properties based on polycarboxylic polymers with selective additives which are especially formulated to enable the water content of the concrete to perform in a more effective manner.
This effect can be used in ready-mix concrete where slump retention, high strength and durability are required in hot climates or where it is required to keep the water to cement ratio at a minimum level and to maintain excellent workability.
Donplast PC222S can be successfully used in the following applications:
- Use in concrete where extended slump retention in hot weather is required.
- Acts as high range water reducer for the production of high strength and high performance concrete.
- Suitable for normal weight and light weight concrete.
- In ready-mix, precast and pre-stressed applications.
- Production of self-levelling concrete.
- Mass-concrete pours.
Donplast PC222S is available in 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
The recommended dosage of Donplast PC222S is 5 to 23 fl oz/100 Ib (326 - 1500 ml/100 kg) of cement or cementitious materials in the mix including GGBFS, PFA or micro-silica.
Representative trials should be first conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Hyperplast PC222S to meet the performance requirements by using the materials and conditions in actual use.
Donplast PC222S complies with ASTM C494, Type D and G, depending on the used dosage.