- Optimizes cement utilization.
- Higher early and ultimate strengths.
- Improves the water impermeability characteristics of concrete mix.
- Increases the durability and resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Improved finishability.
- Minimizes segregation and bleeding problems by improving the cohesion of concrete mixes.
Donplast PC270S is a unique combination of the latest generation of polycarboxylate polymers specifically developed for the precast concrete industry coupling superior high range water reducing capabilities and early strength requirements.
- Precast / pre-stressed concrete.
- Increase productivity/ reduction in cycle time.
- Achieve high early strengths.
- Production of high strength and high-performance concrete.
- Production of high-quality concrete with improved durability and watertightness.
Donplast PC270S is available in 5 gal (19 litre) containers as well as 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
The recommended dosage of Donplast PC270S is 8 to 31 fl oz/100 Ib (520 - 2,015 ml/100 kg) of cement or cementitious materials in the mix including GGBFS, PFA or micro-silica.
Representative trials should first be conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Donplast PC270S to meet the performance requirements by using the materials and conditions in actual use.
Donplast PC270S complies with the requirements of Specification for Chemical Admixture for Concrete ASTM C494 as a Type A, E & F admixture, depending on dosage used.