- Optimizes cement utilization.
- Can be used as a high range and normal range water reducer depending on the used dosage.
- Improves the water impermeability characteristics of concrete mix.
- Significantly improves the slump retention characteristic without affecting the setting time.
- Increases the durability and resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Significantly improves early and ultimate compressive strengths.
- Minimizes segregation and bleeding problems by improving the cohesion of concrete mixes.
Hyperplast PC811 is high range water reducing admixture based on polycarboxylic polymers with selective additives which are specially formulated to enable the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively.
This effect can be used to produce flowable and self compacting concrete at low dosages and maintain excellent strength and durability.
Hyperplast PC811 is suitable for use in the following applications:
- Acts as a high range water reducer for the production of high strength and high-performance concrete.
- Production of self-compacting concrete.
- Improves the cohesion of concrete for use in mass concrete pours and piling.
- Structures with congested reinforcement.
- Precast and prestressed concrete applications.
Hyperplast PC811 is available in 5 gal (19 litre) containers as well as 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
The recommended dosage of Hyperplast PC811 is 20 to 35 fl oz/100 Ib (1,300 - 2,280 ml/100 kg) of cement or cementitious materials in the mix including GGBFS, PFA or micro-silica.
Representative trials should be first conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Hyperplast PC811 to meet the performance requirements by using the
materials and conditions in actual use.
Hyperplast PC811 complies with the requirements of the Specification for Chemical Admixture for Concrete ASTM C494 as a Type A and F admixture depending on the used dosage.