- Improved workability reduces placing and compaction problems.
- Workability retention for long distance concreting.
- Cold joints can be avoided by extending initial and final concrete setting time.
- Higher strength with same cement content.
- Cement saving without affecting strength.
- More durable concrete as a result of reduction in permeability and lower water to cement ratio.
Donplast R65 is formulated from selected polymers specially designed to enable the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively.
This effect can be used to improve workability, to increase ultimate strengths or to facilitate a reduction in the cement content while sustaining and improving mix properties.
Donplast R65 has retarding properties; this effect can be used in concrete where high cement content or high temperatures are involved, or where extended setting time is required.