- Single component.
- Supplied in water-soluble bags for ease of handling.
- Does not require additional equipment.
- Low dosage for ease of use.
- Quick action, provides rapid stiffening within 2 - 5 minutes.
- Resultant granular material can be used to replace approximately 5 - 15% of aggregates in a mix.
- Fixed dosage for treatment of a variety of concrete mixtures.
Donplast RC500 is a one component, powder admixture specifically designed to treat returned fresh concrete. It is supplied in water-soluble bags that can be added directly into the drum of ready-mixed concrete truck.
Once Donplast RC500 is added to the concrete, it significantly minimizes cement hydration while rapidly stiffening the concrete. This effect converts concrete from a plastic form to a granular form, allowing it to be re-used.
Donplast RC500 enables concrete producers to provide a solution for returned concrete that does not require onsite crushing or disposal into landfills.
Donplast RC500 is suitable for use with all types of returned concrete, and allows returned concrete to be reused either as a base/sub-base material, or as backfill, or to partially replace aggregates in concrete.
Donplast RC500 is available in 2.0 lb. (0.9 kg) water soluble bags placed in pails. Each pail contains fifteen 2.0 lb. (0.9 kg) bags, and each pallet holds 36 pails.