- Optimizes cement utilization.
- Improves the water impermeability characteristics of the concrete mix.
- Improves the workability of the concrete mix.
- Improves compressive strength.
- Minimizes segregation and bleeding problems by improving the cohesion of concrete mixes.
Flocrete RP150 is a normal range water reducing and set retarding admixture. Flocrete RP150 is specially formulated to enable the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively and improve the setting and finishing characteristics of concrete mixes.
Flocrete RP150 is suitable for use in the following applications:
- Production of high-quality concrete of improved durability and lower permeability.
- Hot weather concreting.
- Applications where slump retention performance is required.
- Architectural concrete applications.
Flocrete RP150 is available in 5 gal (19 litre) containers as well as 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
The recommended dosage of Flocrete RP150 is 6.1 to 11.5 fl oz/100 Ib (400 - 750 ml/100 kg) of cement or cementitious materials in the mix including GGBFS, PFA or micro-silica.
Representative trials should be first conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Flocrete RP150 to meet the performance requirements by using the
materials and conditions in actual use.
Flocrete RP150 complies with the requirements of Specification for Chemical Admixture for Concrete ASTM C494 as a Type B and D admixture, depending on the used dosage.