- Optimizes cement utilization.
- Improves the water impermeability characteristics of concrete mix.
- Improves the slump retention characteristic.
- Increases the durability and resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Improves the early and ultimate compressive strengths.
- Minimizes segregation and bleeding problems by improving the cohesion of concrete mixes.
Donplast SP100 is a high range water-reducing admixture formulated from selected polymers specially designed to enable the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively.
This effect can be used to improve workability, to increase ultimate strength or to facilitate a reduction in the cement content while sustaining mix properties.
- Acts as high range water reducer for the production of high strength and high performance concrete.
- Improves the cohesion of concrete for using in mass concrete pours and piling.
- Structures with congested reinforcement.
Donplast SP100 is available in 5 gal (19 litre) containers as well as 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
The recommended dosage of Donplast SP100 is 8 to 16 fl oz/100 Ib (520 - 1,040 ml/100 kg) of cement or cementitious materials in the mix including GGBFS, PFA or micro-silica.
Representative trials should first be conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Flocrete SP100 to meet the performance requirements by using the
materials and conditions in actual use.
Donplast SP100 complies with the requirements of Specification for Chemical Admixture for Concrete ASTM C494 as a Type G admixture.