- Significantly reduces the risk of plastic shrinkage cracking.
- Provides three-dimensional reinforcement.
- Increases fatigue and abrasion resistance.
- Increases overall durability, and flexural bending strength.
- Increases impact and dynamic load resistance.
- Economical solution.
Donplast ST Fiber Type I is steel wire filaments with hooked ends. Donplast ST Fiber Type I is suitable for use with all types of concrete mixes to enhanced flexural reinforcement, improve shear strength and control temperature and shrinkage cracks.
- Slab on grade.
- Parking areas.
- Precast concrete.
- Water tanks.
- Composite decks.
Donplast ST Fiber Type I is available in 44 lb (20 kg) bags.
The recommended dosage of Donplast ST Fiber Type I is 17 to 100 lb. per yd3 of concrete (10 - 59 kg per m3). Representative trials should be conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Donplast ST Fiber Type I to meet the performance requirements by using the materials and conditions in actual use.
Donplast ST Fiber Type I complies with the requirements of Standard Specification for Steel Fibers for Fiber- Reinforced Concrete ASTM A820 as a Type I.