- Produces more durable concrete, lower in permeability.
- Provides concrete protection throughout the concrete depth.
- Enhanced water penetration and water absorption resistance.
- Chloride and bitumen-free.
Donplast W50 is a liquid concrete admixture formulated from selected organic materials specially designed to produce hydrophobic properties when mixed with concrete. These hydrophobic materials will repel external water and reduce the permeability of concrete.
- Tunnels, subways and manholes.
- Water retaining structures.
- Underground concrete constructions.
- Parking structures.
- Concrete floors.
Donplast W50 is available in 5 gal (19 litre) containers as well as 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
The recommended dosage of Donplast W50 is 15 to 35 fl oz/100 Ib (975 - 2,275 ml/100 kg) of cement or cementitious materials in the mix including GGBFS, PFA or micro-silica.
Representative trials should first be conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Donplast W50 to meet the performance requirements by using the materials and conditions in actual use.