One component elastomeric self-levelling polyurethane sealant (Formerly known as Flexseal SL445)
- Very easy and economical to use.
- Single component.
- Easy to apply self leveling sealant reducing waste.
- Excellent weatherability.
- No primer required on most substrates.
- High movement accommodation factor (25%).
- High service temperature range.
- Extremely elastic with high durability.
Donseal SL445 is a one component self leveling polyurethane based elastomeric sealant which cures under the effect of atmospheric humidity to form a flexible and resistant joint.
Donseal SL445 is designed for use in horizontal expansion joints, interior and exterior joints and floor joints such as:
- Pavements and sidewalks.
- Balconies and Terraces.
- Warehouses and garages.
- Plazas and decks.
- Industrial floors.
- Pitch pans.
Donseal SL445 is available in 20.2 fl . oz (600 ml) sausages, larger packaging options are available upon request.