- 100% natural organic chemical release agent biodegradable, non-toxic and environmentally-safe.
- Used for direct and delayed-release for all types of concrete.
- Non-staining release for architectural concrete.
- Helps prevent blowholes, pinholes, bug holes and air voids.
- Leaves no residue on concrete after formworks are stripped.
- Solvent-free does not contain diesel oil, kerosene, waxes or silicones.
- Ready-to-use, easy to work.
Formcoat WB250 is a premium quality and environmentally-safe formwork release agent based on organic vegetable oils. It is ready for use, 100% biologically degradable, chemically reactive and soluble in water. Also contains special corrosion inhibitor additives.
Formcoat WB250 ensures high quality, fair faced and stain-free concrete with an excellent surface finish.
- Formcoat WB250 is a release agent for wooden, plastic and metal molds. It is ideal for use in concrete precast plants.
- Formcoat WB250 provides easy formworks stripping, produces concrete surfaces that are stain-free, smooth and non-dusting and minimizes form clean-up time and maintenance costs.
1,220 to 2,850 ft² per gal (30 to 70 m²/litre) depending on formwork types and type of application.
Formcoat WB250 is available in 1 gal (3.8 litre) jerrycans, 5 gal (18.9 litre) pails, 55 gal (208.2 litre) drums as well as 275 gal (1041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) totes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
Compliant with all U.S and Canadian regulations for VOC of concrete form release agents, including Federal EPA, SCAQMD. OTC, LADCO & CARB.