- No risk of cement washout when placed underwater.
- Excellent non-shrinkage characteristics.
- High early strength.
- Extremely dense and low permeability.
- High bond strength.
- Free flowing.
- Chloride free.
Donplast Grout UW is an expansive, plasticizing and Anti- wash admixture for cementitious grout, formulated from selected polymers specially designed to produce more cohesive, flowable and shrinkage resistance grout for under water applications. It surrounds the cement particles by gel action to minimize the washout in the underwater of cementitious grout applications.
Donplast Grout UW is grout admixture that ideally designed produce Anti-wash grout for the following application:
- Under water micro concrete repair and grouting.
- Bridge column and jetty piers.
- Repair to concrete piles.
- General strengthening by jacketing.
- Repair and grouting of dams.
Donplast Grout UW is available in 2.2 lb (1 kg) bags and special packaging size to match needed dosage.
Donplast Grout UW dosage is from 5% - 10% of OPC weight. It has been aimed to make it high dosage by including cement powder to make sure of proper active materials distribution during site mixing.