- Greatly minimizes or eliminates bleeding or segregation problems by improving cohesion of the mix.
- Provides flexibility in mixture proportioning and batching.
- Lower sensitivity against variations in the constituent materials and gap graded aggregates.
- Evenly disperses aggregates within mix.
- Facilitates placement of pervious concrete mixtures.
- Improves stability during transportation.
- Enhances surface appearance.
Donplast VMA is a ready to use, liquid admixture specially developed for producing self-consolidating concrete (SCC) with enhanced viscosity and controlled rheological properties.
When Donplast VMA is used in conjunction with superplasticizing admixtures, concrete exhibits superior stability with increased resistance to bleeding & segregation while maintaining the desired flow for proper placement and consolidation. Moreover, Donplast VMA contains no added chlorides or chemicals known to promote the corrosion of steel.