One component, non sag, elastomeric polyurethane sealant with high tear and weather resistance (Formerly known as Flexseal PU440)
- Very easy and economical to use.
- One component.
- Excellent aging resistance.
- Excellent acoustic properties.
- Remains elastic at temperatures down to -40oF (-40oC).
- Good resistance to microorganisms and a variety of chemicals.
- Good adhesion to most surfaces without the need for priming.
Donseal PU440 is a one-component non-sag polyurethane sealant that cures by reacting with air humidity to form a tough and highly elastic low modulus sealant. Donseal PU440 has a very wide service temperature range. Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints.
- General sealing of construction and expansion joints.
- Basement walls.
- Precast concrete elements.
- For concrete, wood, marble, aluminium, steel, ceramic, gypsum boards, etc.
Donseal PU440 is available in 20.2 fl . oz. (600 ml) sausages, and in 10.1 fl . oz. (300 ml) moisture proof cartridges.
Donseal PU440 complies with:
- ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, T1, A, M and I.
- Federal specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A.
- EN 15651-1:2012, F-EXT-INT-CC.
- LEED® EQc 4.1 SCAQMD.
- Rule 1168.