- Serves as a water reducing and accelerating admixture.
- Improved early and long term strengths.
- Enables the early removal of formwork.
- Designed for cold weather concreting.
- Increases frost resistance at the early stage.
- Reduces initial setting time.
Donplast CL50 is a liquid concrete admixture based on calcium chloride, specially designed to accelerate the setting time and increase early strength development of concrete, while also providing water reduction in the concrete mix.
Donplast CL50 is designed for use in cold weather concreting or whenever accelerated properties of concrete are desired.
Donplast CL50 may be used in all types of concrete except pre-stressed and other applications where chloride is not acceptable.
Donplast CL50 is available in 5 gal (19 litre) containers as well as 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBCtotes. Bulk supply in tanker trucks is also available upon request.
The recommended dosage of Donplast CL50 is 15 - 38.5 fl oz/100 Ib (980 ml - 2510 ml/100 kg) of cement.
Representative trials should be first conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Donplast CL50 to meet the performance requirements by using the materials and conditions in actual use.
Donplast CL50 complies with ASTM C494, Type C and E.