- Can be used in air entrained concrete.
- Minimize the risk of cracking caused by drying shrinkage.
- Increases the service life of the structure.
- Does not impact the w/c ratio.
- One component liquid, ready and easy to use.
- Improves appearance, watertight qualities, and durability.
- Reduces maintenance and repair costs.
- Reduces stress-induced one-dimensional surface drying on concrete slabs and floors.
- Reduces curling
Donplast SR100 is a liquid shrinkage reducing admixture specially formulated to provide a significant reduction in drying shrinkage and subsequent potential cracking, therefore, reducing the risk of subsequent cracks.
The addition of Donplast SR100 can reduce the drying shrinkage in cementitious mixes up to 80% at 28 days, and as much as 35 - 50% long term. This result is achieved due to Donplast SR100 reducing the surface tension and internal tensile stresses in the pores that cause shrinkage of the cement paste.