- Improved workability, reduces placing and compaction problems.
- Cold joints can be avoided by extending initial and final concrete setting time.
- Higher strength with same cement content.
- Cement saving without affecting strength.
- More durable concrete as a result of reduction in permeability and lower water to cement ratio.
Flocrete RPC25 is formulated from selected polymers specially designed to enable the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively.
This effect can be used to improve workability, to increase ultimate strengths or to facilitate a reduction in the cement content while sustaining mix properties. Flocrete RPC25 has retarding property, this effect can be used overcome transportation delay problems and where long setting time is required.