- High exterior and interior durability.
- Improves the abrasion resistance of concrete floors.
- Good water and stain resistance, prevents penetration of oils and liquids.
- Excellent resistance to dust and dirt pick up.
- Improves concrete and mortar curing by protecting the cement hydration.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to clean and to maintain; can be overcoated.
- Low VOC content; complies with LEED requirements.
- UV stable, non-yellowing.
Setseal Mono WB is a clear, water-based acrylic emulsion designed to seal, dustproof and add an attractive gloss to interior and exterior concrete floors, decks, and masonry surfaces in light to medium duty trafficable areas.
Setseal Mono WB is used to seal and dustproof new and old concrete substrates in low to medium duty trafficable areas such as storage warehouses, industrial and commercial floors, walkways or any other areas subjected to regular foot traffic or rubber wheeled equipment.
Setseal Mono WB can be also used to seal vertical surfaces such as concrete walls and columns or masonry surfaces.
The coverage rate is 660 ft² - 990 ft² per 5 gallon pail (61.5 - 92.5 m² per 18.9 liter pail), when applied in two coats in the following rates:
- First coat: 200 - 300 ft²/gal (4.9 - 7.4 M²/L).
- Second coat:400 - 600 f²/gal (9.8 - 14.7 M²/L).
Setseal Mono WB is available in 5 gal (18.9 ltr) pails, 55 gal (208.2 ltr) drums and 275 (1041 ltr) totes.
Setseal Mono WB complies with the yellowing resistance requirements of ASTM C1315 when tested for weathering according to ASTM G53.