- UV stable, non-yellowing.
- Meets the requirement of ASTM C309.
- High exterior and interior durability.
- Improves the abrasion resistance of concrete floors.
- Minimizes potential surface cracking and shrinkage.
- Good water and stain resistance, prevents penetration of oils and liquids.
- Excellent resistance to dust and dirt pick up.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to clean and to maintain; can be overcoated.
- Low VOC content; complies with LEED requirements.
Setseal Mono WB309 is a single component, acrylic resin based curing compound and sealer designed to impregnate freshly finished concrete surfaces combining the benefits of a curing compound, hardener and sealer.
Setseal Mono WB309 dries to produce a UV resistant, durable, clear film on concrete, which makes it ideal for interior and exterior use.
Setseal Mono WB309 is mainly used for newly cast concrete and cementitious surfaces that contain GGBFS, PFA, microsilica, dry shake hardeners or limestone to seal, dustproof and retain sufficient moisture and ensure full hydration of the cement.
For use as a curing compound, the recommended coverage rate is 200 ft2/gal (4.9 m²/liter) applied in one coat.
For improved sealing and dustproofing properties, a second coat is recommended at a rate 400 – 600 ft²/gal (9.8 – 14.8 m²/liter).
Setseal Mono WB309 is available in 1 gal (3.8 litre) jerrycans, 5 gal (18.9 litre) pails, 55 gal (208.2 litre) drums and 275 gal (1041 litre) totes.
Setseal Mono WB309 complies with AASHTO M-148 and ASTM C309, Type I, Class A and B.