Multipurpose acrylic based concrete curing compound (Formerly known as Setcrete AW)
- Non-degradable, single component.
- Enhanced concrete durability.
- Increase the surface abrasion.
- UV resistance.
- Helps achieve concrete desired strengths.
- Minimizes potential surface cracking and shrinkage.
- Promotes a harder dust free surface.
- Can be spray applied to reduce labor cost.
Setseal AW is a single component designed to impregnate concrete surfaces combining the benefits of a curing aid and hardener.
Setseal AW is designed to overcome drawbacks of many commonly used curing membranes that tend to provide a limited service life following the curing period of new concrete. It has good abrasion resistance and is compatible with several types of coatings.
Setseal AW is mainly used for newly cast concrete and cementitious surfaces that contain GGBFS, PFA, microsilica, dry shake hardeners or limestone to retain sufficient moisture to ensure full hydration of the cement.
Typical application areas include:
- High rise construction to eliminate water curing.
- Runways and roads.
- Roof decks.
- Retaining walls.
- Irrigation canals.
- General floor slab and columns.
The recommended coverage rate is 3 - 5 m²/litre.