- Improves the appearance of concrete products.
- Increases the water content.
- Improves the hydration of the cement.
- Increases the mechanical characteristics of the finished products.
- Optimized compaction with shorter pressing time.
- Reduces the amount of cement.
- Increases the resistance of finished products to freezethaw cycles.
- Reduces production costs.
- Minimizes friction between the mould and concrete (reduction in equipment wear and tear).
- Reduced stickiness between top concrete layer and pressing head.
Cemairin Block WIN is an acrylic-water dispersion, specially designed for semi-dry/ no slump concrete, it increases the water content in the concrete mix aiding in the compaction and preserving its quality over time.
The better compaction achieved by Cemairin Block WIN increases the compressive strength of concrete blocks and pavers, reduces water absorption and improves the surface quality of the finished products.
Increases the amount of water in the initial stage, which allows better hydration of the cement.
Improves mechanical characteristics and the final appearance of the finished product. Aid concrete products in retaining their shape and strength. The use of Cemairin Block WIN in semi-dry concrete increases mechanical properties by 10%.
Cemairin Block WIN is specially designed for concrete products associated with instant de-moulding such as:
- Block paving (grey/coloured).
- Concrete Pavers.
- Curb stones.
- Concrete pipes.
- Semi-dry pressed & hollow core slabs.
Cemairin Block WIN is available in 5 gal (19 litre) containers as well as 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes.
The dosage of Cemairin Block WIN is defined as a percentage from the mass of cement in the concrete. The recommended amount is between 0.1% and 0.6% of cement weight.