- Improves the appearance of concrete products.
- Increases the water content.
- Improves the hydration of the cement.
- Increases the mechanical characteristics of the finished products.
- Optimized compaction with shorter pressing time.
- Reduces the amount of cement.
- Increases the resistance of finished products to freezethaw cycles.
- Reduces production costs.
- Minimizes friction between the mould and concrete (reduction in equipment wear and tear).
- Reduced stickiness between top concrete layer and pressing head.
Cemairin Block WIN is an acrylic-water dispersion, specially designed for semi-dry/ no slump concrete, it increases the water content in the concrete mix aiding in the compaction and preserving its quality over time.
The better compaction achieved by Cemairin Block WIN increases the compressive strength of concrete blocks and pavers, reduces water absorption and improves the surface quality of the finished products.