- Ready-to-use, water-based compound.
- Helps to achieve concrete desired strengths.
- Minimizes potential surface cracking and shrinkage.
- Promotes a harder dust-free surface.
- Single component.
- Can be spray applied to reduce labour cost.
- VOC compliant.
Setseal 44 Clear is a clear, water-based curing compound formulated from selected emulsified paraffin to form a low viscosity wax emulsion.
Setseal 44 Clear is supplied as a white liquid, which forms a wet white film when applied to concrete surfaces, this dries to form a transparent film.
Setseal 44 Clear is designed to retain sufficient moisture in the concrete to ensure full hydration of the cement, which is essential for optimum strength development.
Setseal 44 Clear is used mainly for newly casted concrete and cementitious surfaces to retain sufficient moisture to ensure full hydration of the cement. Typical application areas include:
- Runways and roads.
- Roof decks.
- Retaining walls.
- Irrigation canals.
- Concrete floors.
- Columns and underground foundations.
The recommended coverage rate is 200 ft2/gal (4.9 m2/ liter).
Setseal 44 Clear is available in 5 gal (18.9 liter) pails, 55 gal (208.2 liter) drums and 275 gal (1041 liter) totes.
- Setseal 44 Clear complies with AASHTO M 148 and ASTM C309, Type 1, Class A, when applied at the recommended coverage rate.
- Compliant with all U.S and Canadian regulations for VOC of Concrete Curing Compounds, including Federal EPA, SCAQMD. OTC, LADCO & CARB.