- Ready-to-use, water-based compound.
- Helps to achieve concrete desired strengths.
- Minimizes potential surface cracking and shrinkage.
- Promotes a harder dust-free surface.
- Single component.
- Can be spray applied to reduce labour cost.
- VOC compliant.
Setseal 44 White is a water-based curing compound formulated from selected emulsified paraffin to form a low viscosity wax emulsion.
Setseal 44 White is supplied as white milky liquid, which forms a white film after drying and reflect 60 - 80% of the sunlight provided that the recommended coverage has been maintained.
Setseal 44 White is designed to retain sufficient moisture in the concrete to ensure full hydration of the cement, which is essential for optimum strength development.