- Non-degradable, single component.
- Enhanced concrete durability.
- Increase the surface abrasion.
- UV resistance.
- Helps to achieve desired strength of concrete.
- Minimizes potential surface cracking and shrinkage.
- Promotes a harder dust- free surface.
- Can be spray applied to reduce labor cost.
Setseal AW is a single component, acrylic resin-based coating designed to impregnate concrete surfaces combining the benefits of a curing aid and hardener.
Setseal AW is designed to overcome the drawbacks of many commonly used curing membranes that tend to provide a limited service life following the curing period of new concrete. It has good abrasion resistance and is compatible with several types of coatings.
Setseal AW is mainly used for newly cast concrete and cementitious surfaces to retain sufficient moisture to ensure full hydration of the cement. Typical application areas include:
- High rise constructions to eliminate water curing.
- Runways and roads.
- Roof decks.
- Retaining walls.
- Irrigation canals.
- General floor slab and columns.
- All cement-based colored plasters.
The recommended coverage rate is 120 - 200 ft² per gal (3 - 5 m²/litre).
Setseal AW is available in 5 gal (19 litre) containers, 275 gal (1,041 litre) and 330 gal (1,249 litre) IBC totes.