- Helps achieving concrete desired strengths.
- Minimizes potential surface cracking and shrinkage.
- Promotes a harder dust free surface.
- Single component.
- Can be spray applied to reduce labor cost.
Setseal CR300 is a high solids water based wax emulsion curing compound formulated from selected materials to form a low viscosity curing compound with outstanding moisture retention characteristics.
Setseal CR300 is supplied as clear and white pigmented colours, the clear colour is a white liquid, which forms a wet white film when applied to concrete surfaces, this dries to form a transparent film. The white pigment colour is a white milky liquid, which forms a white film after drying and reflect 65 - 80% of the sunlight providing the recommended coverage has been maintained.
Setseal CR300 is used mainly for newly cast concrete and cementitious surfaces especially in exterior projects, to retain sufficient moisture and ensure full hydration of the cement.
Typical application areas include:
- Runways and roads.
- Roof decks.
- Retaining walls.
- Irrigation canals.
- Concrete floors.
- Concrete tanks.
The recommended coverage rate is 200 ft²/ gal (4.9m²/litre).
Setseal CR300 is available in 5 gal (18.9 litre pails), 55 gal (208.2 litre drums) and 275 gal (1041 litre totes).
Setseal CR300 complies with the following standards:
- CRD-C 300-90 Specifications for Membrane-Forming Compounds for Curing Concrete.
- AASHTO M148 and ASTM C309, Type I & II, Class A.
- Setseal CR300 is suitable for use in contact with potable water when tested in accordance to BS 6920.